Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to Zerorez Orlando for fresh content!
Things To Do Before Our Carpet Cleaners Arrive
- Thoroughly vacuum before we arrive
- Move any furniture you would like us to clean under. We can help you move light furniture but we do not move dining tables, entertainment centers, bookcases, beds, dressers, or other similarly heavy items. We also do not move anything with electronics attached (tv's, computers, lamps, etc).
- Remove fragile items from table tops and pick up toys, clothes, etc. from the floor
- It normally takes about 6-8 hours for the carpets to dry after cleaning
Tile is measured by the technician before cleaning. If you booked online, the rooms listed are an estimate based on an average size home of 2500 square feet. Upon measurement of the area of tile to be cleaned the amount of tile may decrease or increase.
- Full payment is due at the time of service of your carpet cleaning or other services. We accept Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, AmEx, or Cash
- A room of carpet is considered any room up to 250 sq ft
- Area rugs, stairs, and hallways are not considered the same as rooms and are priced differently